• Looking at our surroundings, finding the idea.
• Doing research on the idea.
• Thinking about the idea application, is the idea applicable or not.
• Finding the formulation of the idea.
• Trying to get lots of informations and inputs from scientific journals, experts, field surveys, etc.
• Building the prototype.
• Testing the prototype.
• Getting feedback from users.
• Perfecting the formula.
• Introducing “hydroponic at home” concept to the society.
• Putting the products into the market.
• Developing and expanding the “hydroponic at home” concept and marketing.
We are excited to tell you that our team now is collaborating with Penggagas as media partner and has been featured in Inspiring Indonesia project.
After all the research on what formulation we should use, we finally can make this organic hydroponic nutrient prototype! The star ingredients is of course, the fish waste. We add lamtoro leaves as the additional ingredient. Those ingredients contain macro and micronutrients that are essential for the plants growth. The rest of the process is fermenting the formula using Lactobacillus sp. bacteria, so that the less C/N ratio of the nutrient can be obtained.