The Hidden produce Bakery Product that made from indigenous tubers. Bread & Bagelen is our main product that contain protein and tryptophan
Megy Wida Brawijaya U, Indonesia
Jehan Kalonika Brawijaya U, Indonesia
Fadli Yudha Bhakti Brawijaya U, Indonesia
Achmad Farid Brawijaya U, Indonesia
Rijal Asshidiqy Brawijaya U, Indonesia
Get a lot of good suggestions to improve our products.
“Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward. They may be beaten, but they may start a winning game.”
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
On Time, On Target
The Hidden has several points to overcome food problem:
1. The Hidden bread is made from original ingredients of Indonesia. Meanwhile, those ingredients have ample harvest but aren’t fully utilized in Indonesia.
2. Income of the farmers who cultivat those ingredients will increase because the demand will rise if our product is enthused by people.
3. The hidden bread has form of bread or bagelan (crispy dried bread) which has low water content, so the shelf life of this product will be longer and can be exported to many countries for reducing world hunger.
4. The primacy of this product is about nutritional content, incluiding carbohydrate, protein, and fiber whcould reduce the problem of nutrional deficiency.
5. The other primacy of the Hidden bread is tryptophan content which can lower PTSD (post Traumatic Stress Disorder) condition, that mental disorder occur the person who undergo war or catastrophe.
1. Dr.Ir. Aji Sutrisno, M.Sc. (Expert on Food Technology and Biotechnology)
The concept is very good because Indonesia has a wide range of tubers that are still underutilized. Besides the amount of production in Indonesia is quite a lot. Therefore, it is one solution that can be applied in dealing with food problems. According to Mr. Aji, bakery products are made by the team is still less attractive in terms of texture and taste. Therefore we need more development in terms of appearance.
2. Jaya Mahar Maligan, STP. (Expert on Food Technology and Nutrition)
The concept offered is good because it uses all the original material planted in Indonesia. Indonesia has a wide range of agricultural products should be used to resolve the food problem. According to Mr. Jaya bread produced is pretty good though in terms of the texture is still not good. But in terms of taste is pretty good. Later in making bread Bagelan thickness is considered in order to mature evenly.
3. Nur Ida Panca N., STP.,MP. (Expert on Food Technology)
Concepts used by this team is good because it can utilize natural resources native to Indonesia and can help reduce the problem of mental disorders in communities affected by natural disaster or in a state of war. However, the resulting product is still less attractive both in terms of texture, color and flavor needs more development in order to make better product.