Team Lets Feed

Pune, India

Our Team

Our Mission

We are a team of engineers striving to solve many social issues from finding solutions to provide electricity to the rural regions to water to the the Drought hit regions. Our work includes finding alternate means to tackle man made and natural disasters with ease. We stand for well being of the society and mankind. We look forward to put our engineering knowledge to produce engineered results to make human life live with ease. Our team includes members hailing from different disciplines to get a deep insight in all fields.

Our Background

As mentioned earlier we work on solutions to make human beings live with ease, of which food is also a major part of concern. Out of the worlds total food production only 55% food is being consumed, we believe in finding ways to tackle wastage and bring the remaining 45% back to consumption. This will give us an insight on how to make use of our engineering knowledge into feeding the world. If not by this challenge, we are sure by our means, one day we will find ways to tackle the drought for food and from then no human being on earth will sleep with an empty stomach henceforth. We may be a pioneer in this field, for sure our words may sound louder than our actions, but we are determined and know what we have got to achieve in the long run though all this may take another Decade or so.

Our Team

Our Mission

We are a team of engineers striving to solve many social issues from finding solutions to provide electricity to the rural regions to water to the the Drought ...Read More

Our Background

As mentioned earlier we work on solutions to make human beings live with ease, of which food is also a major part of concern. Out of the worlds ...Read More

The information contained here represents student project ideas developed as the result of brainstorming activities during Round 1 of the TFF Challenge. It does not represent any final business plans or commercial products.