the desert treasures is the project of the tunisian team that will participate in the Thought for food challenge of 2017 .
Our idea is very simple and the cost is not expensive. It could be used to solve the problem of water shortage and can serve to feed 9 billion people.
Our idea is that we will use solar energy in the treatment and desalination of waste water from public baths and use the water in the irrigation of forage and hydroponic crops.
we are participating in this challenge because we are convinced that any problem have a solution if we work together. If the entire world fought for this convictions there would be no famine. We want
• to improve our conviction in this common problem.
• to share and exchange knowledge with the world.
• to create a better future.
• to exploit the natural resources that exist in Tunisia and several other Mediterranean countries.
• to get healthy, affordable, and sustainable food for all